Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Expectant couple


I thought y'all might like a picture of the expectant couple. We rarely take pictures together, but I'm going to try to do better. Next weekend, we're dressing up and going to the opera, so I'll definitely bring my camera along and get some pictures. I think I'm getting some baby fat in my face. I can't see it in the mirror, but I see it in the picture.
We went to church in Champion this past Sunday, which was enjoyable. That's where Lonnie Krider attends. He's been diagnosed with cancer and could use your prayers. I'd never been there before, so that was nice - even if we did have to drive down this rather awful curvy, hilly road that made me a little carsick. It was a beautiful bright kite-flying kind of weekend and then last night, it snowed three inches. That's March in Missouri.
Next week, I have my glucose test and iron test. I'm not worried, because I haven't been having any problems, but I'm praying the tests are negative and I don't have gestational diabetes or anemia. Mostly, I don't want have to go on any special diet. I'll certainly have to update the blog next week after the doctor's appointment.
Love,
Vee

No comments: