Your most up-to-date news source on the burgeoning Howard family. Welcome to our nest!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Baby and Daddy
I love that top picture. It cracks me up. Noah sure loves his daddy. He likes to pull on his ears and pat his head. And Daddy loves to give Mama heart attacks with all the various acrobatics he does with Noah. Men just can't help it, can they? Babies have to be tossed, flown, flipped, and dangled.
I think Noah must have 4 hands! And you're right, men can't seem to resist teaching risk-taking. Remind DJ of this when Noah gets his drivers license. @:-)
Vanessa, Danny, Noah and Haven.
We were married June 30, 2007. Our wonderful son Noah was born June 21, 2008. He is such a joy to us. Our beautiful daughter Haven was born Sept. 9, 2010 and we are all just in love with her. We have a dog named Watson. We're sci-fi/fantasy fans. We are devoted members of the Church of Christ and servants of Jehovah God.
2 comments:
I think Noah must have 4 hands! And you're right, men can't seem to resist teaching risk-taking. Remind DJ of this when Noah gets his drivers license. @:-)
Aw, your little guy has the sweetest face! :)
I hope you're all doing well!
Post a Comment