Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun at Focus on the Family
















While we were in Colorado Springs with Zach and Ang and their kiddos, we all went to the Focus on the Family headquarters. Such fun! If you've ever been a fan of Adventures in Odyssey, you'll like it. All the kids, the biggest to the littlest, loved it. We tried the wofamchocsod (world famous chocolate soda) at Whit's End and it was pretty yummy.

From the top, we have Summer in the Camp What a Nut playplace, Noah chewing on the photo op stand (what are those things called?), a picture from inside Whit's End Soda Shoppe, our family inside the wardrobe to Narnia (Focus on the Family does a radio reading of the books, so they have a Narnia room set up), and all of us in the photo op stand as various Odyssey characters. I know it's hard to see, but from left, it's Zach, Summer, Angela, me, Noah, Danny, Gretchen, Meagan, Nina, Allison and Justus. They ALMOST had enough faces for everyone in the family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still enjoy the Focus on the Family series! We went there once and it was pretty neat. I'm glad that y'all had a good vacation and I'm enjoying the pictures!

dan/joy everett said...

Looks like great fun for all of you. I got all the family in the right prop opening, but it was quite a strain on my eyes!