Thursday, August 5, 2010

A year's worth of pictures? Is it possible?

Is it possible to update a blog that's nearly a year behind? I'm just not sure...

I like how my last post said "and now on to the pictures" and then never went on. I could have edited it out but I thought I'd leave it as a testimonial to the insanity of life and motherhood!

I'll probably just post photos willy-nilly with little to no commentary just to save time. I hope to get at least a few of the more significant moments. I wish I could share ALL the great photos and news over the past several months but there just isn't time. So here we go....

Our dog, Watson, before and after his first grooming. This is just a couple of months ago. His little puppy pictures are at the bottom. He's a sweet poodle-bichon frise mix and we love him even though he drives us completely crazy. He and Noah are good buddies and that's what matters more than anything else.




No comments: