Monday, February 18, 2008

Photos are up

Danny got the internet on my laptop working again so I can post photos now. See below for a few recent ones. I'm still learning how to use the templates and such on this website, so I apologize if things look a little awkward right now.

Oh. We started registering for stuff. We went to Walmart yesterday and zapped things with a price gun. I had the gun first, but I would stand in front of the towering racks of bottles and try to make informed decisions based on friends' recommendations and my reading. It was slow going, so Danny took the gun. He had a ball scanning things onto the registry. He went a little crazy. I'll have to get online and remove some things. I don't think we'll need two diaper pails.

I'll keep updating with photos and I'll try to send out emails when I put new stuff up. Feel free to nag me if I let the blog go a while without any updates.

Love y'all. Ciao!
Vee

No comments: