
So does this look like a romantic place or what? We had an amazing time in Kauai. I was a little limited on what I could do, being 7 months pregnant, but we still managed to see and do a lot of wonderful things. Such as see part of the famous Na Pali Coast, which can only be viewed from boat, aircraft, or seriously rugged hiking trails, none of which I was allowed to do. But, we did get amazing glimpses of it here from Pihea lookout. Oh and I wore a plumeria blossom in my hair every day. It made me feel very "island."

I thought I'd post some people pictures first. They're always my favorite. I love these shots of us together. This is of the two of us at Opeaka'a Falls, which I think I spelled wrong. This picture was taken by Martin and Michaela, our new Czech friends we kept running into everywhere.
These sunset shots are some of favorites of the whole trip. It was so beautiful. We were having a really nice dinner at the Beach House restuarant in Poipu. We had a view of the ocean from our table and watched surfers while we ate really yummy fish dishes. Then at sunset, nearly the whole crowd of diners went outside to take pictures. It was really lovely. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment