Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dinner with the grands

Dinner with the grandparents at our house... Noah tried to get Pop's tea and sat between them like he was just grown up as could be. In the bottom picture, he tried to make Grandma his dinner. He loves to get hold of people and pull their faces to him. He's an aggressive kisser.










2 comments:

dan/joy everett said...

Danny and Eva, I'm so envious! Love on him bunches so he gets that "grandparent affinity" well entrenched! If it weren't for this blog and Zach and Angela's, I would really be feeling down not being able to spend time with the babies. And I love the DVD ya'll made us, Danny & Vee.
Love you all, Mom/Granny - jme~'>

Zach &Angela said...

Our babies are 2 peas in a pod when it comes to kissing. Summer is pretty dangerous these days. Anytime she's close to anyone with long hair she has at least one hand full, usually two, and then she plants the most slobbery kiss she can muster. But it's not necessarily in the right place, it could be your nose, forehead, eye, whatever's handy. It's great!