Your most up-to-date news source on the burgeoning Howard family. Welcome to our nest!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Naked Noah
I hope these aren't too inappropriate, but the fat rolls are just SO irresistible!! He's about to be too old for naked pictures. I'd better get 'em while I can.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww...he is so cute! I love all the fat rolls! :)
How could any of these be inappropriate? He's precious as always. ......You might want to take them down before he is 9 or 10 years old, tho. I'm sure he will be computer literate before then. Hhhmmmmm. Makes me wonder what will replace blogs by 2017. Love much, Mom - jme~'>
he is soooooo CUTE!!!!! Makes me want to kiss him cause I know he can't run like his daddy did!!!!! LOL Ya'll got something there to be "proud" of. Good job guys!!
Vanessa, Danny, Noah and Haven.
We were married June 30, 2007. Our wonderful son Noah was born June 21, 2008. He is such a joy to us. Our beautiful daughter Haven was born Sept. 9, 2010 and we are all just in love with her. We have a dog named Watson. We're sci-fi/fantasy fans. We are devoted members of the Church of Christ and servants of Jehovah God.
3 comments:
Awww...he is so cute! I love all the fat rolls! :)
How could any of these be inappropriate? He's precious as always. ......You might want to take them down before he is 9 or 10 years old, tho. I'm sure he will be computer literate before then.
Hhhmmmmm. Makes me wonder what will replace blogs by 2017.
Love much, Mom - jme~'>
he is soooooo CUTE!!!!! Makes me want to kiss him cause I know he can't run like his daddy did!!!!! LOL Ya'll got something there to be "proud" of. Good job guys!!
Post a Comment